I promise to strive:
- To teach participants a basic understanding of metaphysics through stories, questions, examples and hands-on techniques.
- To assist participants in discovering their primary (and secondary if applicable) gift(s) or abilities.
- To practice what I teach, and to keep learning.
- To not discriminate, or refuse a participant, on the grounds of financial abilities, background, race, creed or sex.
- To treat participants with respect, and maintain integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- To accomplish this with the participant’s understanding that I am teaching my beliefs/truths/understandings of metaphysics and that each participant is encouraged to discover their own beliefs or truths.
- To ensure that the participants understand that I do not have all the answers. This should not stop anyone from asking questions, seeking truths and continue spiritual growth.