The energy is pushing each of us – encouraging us to release holding on to illusions; quit blindly following someone/anyone; accept responsibility for self (own thoughts, actions, non-actions, deeds and words); and to no longer stuff our agitations, frustrations, fears, etc. somewhere in our energy.
All of this is to allow us to break free; to become the beings we truly are.
But sometimes we can get frustrated and cranky. It is hard work. We can definitely do it – if we don’t allow ourselves to remain lethargic or to keep the blinders on.
With this most recent energy surge, some people find/found themselves:
- Craving alone time.
- Agitated and/or split about/between being with others and doing own thing.
- Frustrated with lack of commitment, consistency and/or follow through from others.
- Calling others out on their intentional or unintentional lying; inconsistencies and/or lack of follow through.
- Not holding things in or holding back, and speaking out, sometimes harshly. This one is usually not planned; rather it just seems to jump right out there – and can be as much of a surprise to self as it is to the recipient.
- Getting frustrated with lack of clear communication. Needing, requiring, and/or demanding clear and concise communication (in all forms).
- Time appears to go flying by one moment and crawling the next – all within the same day.
Time really isn’t linear; it is a third dimensional tool. Since we are working to leave all of 3D behind, time may appear a bit wacky until we release that illusion.
– Patience with self and with others.
– Don’t hold onto grudges (or it will work to pop out on its own).
– Shield as needed. It is a good focus and rebalancing tool.
– Laugh with joy.
– Allow some down time or quiet time for self (even if it’s five or ten minutes, or just sitting and shielding).
by Jan Toomer