As promised, the energy has been intense for October. People have been reporting:
- Restlessness, unsettled or antsy
- Thoughts flittering
- Sleep disruptions
- Unexplained aches and pains
Yes, intense is a good word for this. I’ve been waking up every two hours for the last three nights. Argh. And feeling restlessness or anxious.
And for those who’ve not been adjusting to the energy upgrades (or downloads, whichever you prefer): instability and in some cases, downright craziness are being amplified.
This energy will continue to grow throughout our full moon weekend. Most who are working to adjust (since you are reading this, chances are high that you are working to adjust) should even out or feel more balanced between the full moon day up to (more likely) three or four days afterward.
Unfortunately, those who are not adjusting will probably not balance back out.
- Shielding – or any meditation or visualization exercise to help center yourself.
- Grounding. Nature or creative orientated tasks, bringing yourself into a focused here and now.
- Laugh. An overall health tonic in itself.
- Extra rest if needed. Go to bed earlier.
- Patience – with self and others. You aren’t the only one going through this.
- Distance or disconnect self from negative people and/or situations (if possible).
- Don’t become self-absorbed. Pay attention to your surroundings (remember, here and now).
(Constructively, not destructively.)
by Jan Toomer