Many of us have heard that “something major” is happening soon. Some say it will happen at the end of October, others say in November.
I have been asked a lot of questions, some of which is listed below:
- What is going to happen?
- Where is this going to take place?
- Do I need to move?
- Do I need to “get ready”?
- What do I need to do?
My friends…I do not know.
I know, big help I am…right?
My team (guides) told me to have everything in place by November 1st.
Well, that told me nothing. What am I supposed to have in place? Why November 1st? What am I getting ready for? What do I need to do?
Okay, perhaps I wasn’t being direct enough – so I asked more specific questions.
The response I received was that I “need to experience as others experience”.
Well, that sucked crunchy peanut butter, and was no help.
My suggestion to you all is what I’ve been saying all along:
- Have emergency rations on hand (nothing new for those in hurricane, tornado, earthquake, etc. prone areas).
- Listen to yourself/inner self (not the part of self that goes into panic-mode)
- Know that you will be where you need to be when you need to be there.
Please also remember, we each on Earth right now because we chose to be – our higher self knows exactly what is going on and where we are supposed to be, and when we need to be there, and why.
by Jan Toomer